Feb 18, 2002
My son & I are e antigen negative as of 22 years ago, should this be repeated?
Response from Dr. Fried
Assuming that you are chronic carriers of HBV (HBsAg positive), it is definitely time to get rechecked. HBV may have cleared completely, remained in the inactive carrier state, or become active again. See your healthcare professional for updated HBV testing and liver enzyme analysis.
Confused about Hepatitis B core ab
hepatites B immunity
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.