Confused about Hepatitis B core ab

I am 26 hispanic female from California and works in a Medical Laboratory as a phelbotomist. I tested positive for Hepatitis B core ab, however I already had my series of vaccinations for Hepatitis A and B. Am I a risk to other people due to a positive Hepatitis B Core Ab? Will I be able to have children? I want to know more about Hepatitis B core Ab. I test my Liver enzymes every 2-3 months and it is fine at this point. I get tested every 6 months for all hepatitis . Last year in March of 2001 is when I tested positive for hepatitis B core ab. Do you know when I could of been exposed to hepatitis b. If in fall of 2000 was then I was negative to hepatitis b core ab. Please help me it would take a load off me I been very stressed out because of this I am wondering if I can ever be married or have children knowing I can probably expose them with hepatitis b. My doctor doesn't know much about hepatitis.

Response from Dr. Fried

The presence of isolated Hep B core antibody can indicate a past infection with hepatitis B. Occasionally, it can be a false positive as well. If hepatitis B surface antigen is negative, then you are not a carrier of hepatitis B and cannot transmit the infection. Ask your doctor to check the hepatitis B surface antibody, which demonstrates immunity to HBV.

Alpha Protein Tests
negative HBeAg