very worried...

I have been had sex with someone four times since jan.2002.....Today he tells me he has hepitis c...when can I go to be tested do I need to wait before the test will show if I have it..We also had anal sex one time...

Response from Dr. Fried

The risk of sexual transmission of HCV is very small. Since you obviously don't know that person very well, you should also be concerned about other sexually transmitted diseases. Go to your local health department for screening and education about preventing sexually transmitted diseases.

mellow yellow
Alpha Protein Tests