Feb 16, 2002
I have been had sex with someone four times since jan.2002.....Today he tells me he has hepitis c...when can I go to be tested do I need to wait before the test will show if I have it..We also had anal sex one time...
Response from Dr. Fried
The risk of sexual transmission of HCV is very small. Since you obviously don't know that person very well, you should also be concerned about other sexually transmitted diseases. Go to your local health department for screening and education about preventing sexually transmitted diseases.
Alpha Protein Tests
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hpv Cause A Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.