|please inform me
Feb 15, 2002
I read on HepNet, that the hepatitis c virus has been detected in a infected persons tears? Also I would like to know if the virus could be in human urine, or in the blood and clots of a womans mentrual cycle?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
The blood can be present in any blood particle or serum of a positive patient.It will be present in large amounts in the blood of the menses,or in any other bloody secretion.It can be present in objects that enter in contact with blod,even if blood is not apparent to the eye.
Regarding my father
Ayuda por favor!!!
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis B From Saliva?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- Severe Vaginal Bleeding After Lifting
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.