|please inform me
Feb 15, 2002
I read on HepNet, that the hepatitis c virus has been detected in a infected persons tears? Also I would like to know if the virus could be in human urine, or in the blood and clots of a womans mentrual cycle?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
The blood can be present in any blood particle or serum of a positive patient.It will be present in large amounts in the blood of the menses,or in any other bloody secretion.It can be present in objects that enter in contact with blod,even if blood is not apparent to the eye.
Regarding my father
Ayuda por favor!!!
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.