SICK AFTER 2nd HBV VACINE?!

Last week, I took 2nd vacine for HBV virus. Immediatelly, the same night I started feeling seek, like fatigue, I vomitted in the night. Since then I have been feeling (fro 4 days) relatively week, face pale, dont know to what extent this might have been caused by vacine. I was not tested for any HEP virus prior to receiving vacine. Is it obligatory by med personel to request such tests? What are the general symptoms that appear once one has been vacined for HBV? IS it normal the way I have been feeling. Moreover, after 1st vacine a month ago I did not feel that way. Please answer! Thanks!

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

Usually only patients that need the vaccine should receive it.This requires the serology tests to be done prior to the vaccination.In children,all cases are routinally vaccinated without tests,as the possibility of prior infection is remote.The symptoms that you describe are not necesarily related to the injection,may be an independent viral process by example.The vaccine does not contain dormant virus,so you can be sure that you did not get the disease. Some patients can have allergy to the substances in the vaccine,and you should see your doctor to check for this prior to the last vaccine.

High ALT Levels
Re: HIV testing during acute HBV phase