|Drug Testing for a New Job
Feb 13, 2002
Please answer ASAP -- I have a question, my husband is to start treatment around March 1st. He also may start interviewing for a new job. Is there anyway that PEG-INTRON or Rebetron would show up on a drug test?
| Response from Dr. Fried
If you mean a drug test for narcotics, marijuana, etc., HCV treatments would not show up on these routine tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Manicure?
- Should People With Hepatitis C Not Take Melatonin?
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
- Risk Of Contracting Hiv From A Single Exposure
- Can You Get Hep B From Drinking Out Of An Infected Cup?
- If Both Of Your Parents Are Hiv Positive Does That Mean You Are Too?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.