|Drug Testing for a New Job
Feb 13, 2002
Please answer ASAP -- I have a question, my husband is to start treatment around March 1st. He also may start interviewing for a new job. Is there anyway that PEG-INTRON or Rebetron would show up on a drug test?
Response from Dr. Fried
If you mean a drug test for narcotics, marijuana, etc., HCV treatments would not show up on these routine tests.
An ALT test result of 71
High ALT Levels
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Does A Herpes Blister Look Like?
- What Doctor To See About Genital Warts?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.