|Drug Testing for a New Job
Feb 13, 2002
Please answer ASAP -- I have a question, my husband is to start treatment around March 1st. He also may start interviewing for a new job. Is there anyway that PEG-INTRON or Rebetron would show up on a drug test?
| Response from Dr. Fried
If you mean a drug test for narcotics, marijuana, etc., HCV treatments would not show up on these routine tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Swallowing Cum
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Vaginal Fluid
- Odds Of Getting HIV Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Condom Broke
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.