Feb 13, 2002
what are the symptoms in the last stages of hepc
Response from Dr. Fried
Patients with advanced liver disease due to hepatitis C (or any chronic liver disease)have complications related to cirrhosis. These may include catastrophic bleeding from esophageal varices (dilated veins in the esophagus), development of massive fluid in the abdomen that results in massive abdominal swelling, and hepatic encephalopathy (disordered thought and even coma). These things are not subtle. If you are worried that you or someone you know has advanced liver disease, see your healthcare provider who can easily investigate your entire clinical picture.
Mixed Labs - Please help
Hep B, confused?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.