liver disorder

When I wnt 2 take a tb test it shwd that i hd a tb germ I wnt 4 chest x-ray it shwd nothing bt skin rsults was positive. they put me on isoniazid 1st they took liver test it came back 43 norm was 0-40 they put me then on isolonid now liver test shows 75 this is the second month of taking it.don't drink, drug, smoke, just was taking to many asprin (t) is there a way that i can clean my liver with nature vitamins. also, in that case my tb test came positive in 1995 and the nurse then never said anything. I had began feeling like something was swelling up under my rib cage on my right side i went to the doctor he felt there said that it was nothing to worry about I have been reading up on liver disease and it is some of the symtoms that i am having. is there any advice that you can give me.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Generally, INH liver toxicity is seen in people over 35 years of age. If the liver enzymes stay down in the 40's there is likely to be little toxicity as long as you are not having any symptoms of fatigue, malaise and right upper quadrant pain. If you are under 35 just keep watching. If you are over 35 you should consider stopping and observing the chest xRays over time. Good luck! DTD

STI advice please
Cortico-steroids