Jan 31, 2002
if a person recived three doses of hepititis B vaccine for how many years he will have immunity
Response from Dr. Fried
Hepatitis B vacccine is very effective in producing immunity. It is believed that the immunity will be lifelong and booster vaccinations are not routinely recommended. If you are engaged in a high risk occupation, such as healthcare, checking titers once shortly after finishing the course of vaccine would be a good idea to prove that immunity did develop. After that, no additional testing would be required.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush Sign Of Seroconversion
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.