Jan 31, 2002
if a person recived three doses of hepititis B vaccine for how many years he will have immunity
Response from Dr. Fried
Hepatitis B vacccine is very effective in producing immunity. It is believed that the immunity will be lifelong and booster vaccinations are not routinely recommended. If you are engaged in a high risk occupation, such as healthcare, checking titers once shortly after finishing the course of vaccine would be a good idea to prove that immunity did develop. After that, no additional testing would be required.
hepatitis from other viruses
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Is Blood In Urine An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.