|hepatitis from other viruses
Jan 31, 2002
Which other viruses might cause Hepatitis besides Hep A, B, C, D, etc...? CMV, EBV, and mono also?
Response from Dr. Fried
Hepatitis viruses A, B, C, D, and E all cause disease by primarily attacking the liver causing symptoms of hepatitis. The other viruses you mention CMV,EBV, Herpes, and various others may cause hepatitis, although usually as a secondary event. The liver is not the primary target.
- Pain In Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.