Accuracy of ELISA at three months of exposure

I had sexual relations with a man who told me a month and a half later that he is hiv+. i tested at this time, negative. I tested at three months of exposure, negative again. My doctor says it is unlikely that I am infected but I read that at three months, testing is 85% accurate. Is there a high chance I will test positive at 6 months, in your opinion? Thank you for your time.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Dear Elisa,

I agree with your doctor. You are unlikely to have been infected, but you should get tested anyway. You should also practice safe sex! Be careful! DTD

test 1 jm 01/18