Oct 4, 2000
When will the drug pegylated become available for Hep C patients?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
I certainly don't know. What I have heard is that the Schering product may be early 2001 and the Roche later that year. If you need treatment now, I would not advise waiting. You can always switch over. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection Worried It Could Be HIV
- Do People Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.