Oct 4, 2000
When will the drug pegylated become available for Hep C patients?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
I certainly don't know. What I have heard is that the Schering product may be early 2001 and the Roche later that year. If you need treatment now, I would not advise waiting. You can always switch over. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.