painful lymph nodes
Oct 4, 2000
I do not know if i am hiv positive. my lymph nodes were painful for a period of about a week. they were not swollen i have itching on my arms face (nose and eyebrows) had thin white line in mouth for a week. are these symptoms of hiv?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
They certainly can be, but can also be symptoms of many other infections. Go get tested and find out for sure! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Average Life Expectancy With Hiv Usa
- Can Yeast Infection Be Mistaken For Genital Warts?
- What To Do After Being Diagnosed With Hpv?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.