Oct 4, 2000
can a cigarette soaked or spiked with blood or semen and then with the help of high temperature in smoke pass the hiv virus into portials (SIC) in bleeding gum?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
The heat of the cigarette would likely kill the virus. This sounds pretty far-fetched to me. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.