|Vaccinated after exposure to HEP B
Oct 4, 2000
I recently went to the doctor to have some tests done due to a risky sexual encounter 5 months ago. They tested me for Hep B, Hep C, HIV, Mono, Liver, Kidney, Thyroid. All of it came back normal, except they said I was exposed to Hep B but did not build up immunity to it. The practitioner decided to give me a series of vaccine shots to boost up my immune system. Is it possible to develop antibodies with the vaccine even after being expose to Hep B?
|Response from Dr. Dieterich|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Positive From Insertive Oral
- Chance Of Getting Hiv Infection From Virus Load Undetectable
- How Long Do Hiv Ars Symptom Vomiting Last?
- Can A Hiv Positive Woman Infect A Negative Male Partner?
- How Long After A Risky Sexual Contact Should One Wait To Be Tested For Hiv?
- Can Hiv Symptoms Show Up The Day After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.