|HBV with Night Sweats
Oct 4, 2000
Hi Doc, You guys are doing a great job especially with the knowledge that one is not alone in the battle against incurable diseases. My ? is: Can HBV, HCB or any other liver problem cause Night Sweats or has there got to be HIV in the background. Thanks. Rought
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
There are many causes for night sweats, and all infections and some other things can cause them. If you are sweating at night either literally or figuratively, then go get tested for all of the above, there are very good treatments available. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Night Sweats Occur From Hepatitis?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Dry Cough A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.