|I want to know about scabs like insect bite?
Oct 4, 2000
Do people with AIDS get scabs that look like insect bites all over there body?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
They can, but so can other people too. You cannot tell if someone has AIDS by looking! DTD
Could people work with food if infected?
HIV and Hep A
- Is Bronchitis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Dry Cough A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.