I want to know about scabs like insect bite?
Oct 4, 2000
Do people with AIDS get scabs that look like insect bites all over there body?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
They can, but so can other people too. You cannot tell if someone has AIDS by looking! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Organ Systems Affected By Hiv
- Can Hiv Symptoms Show Up Within A Week?
- Which Hepatitis C Genotype Is Hardest To Treat?
- Can Aids Or Hiv Cause Peeing Blood?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.