|I want to know about scabs like insect bite?
Oct 4, 2000
Do people with AIDS get scabs that look like insect bites all over there body?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
They can, but so can other people too. You cannot tell if someone has AIDS by looking! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When An Insect Bites Someone With Hiv Can It Be Transmitted To Another Person?
- What Does A Herpes Scab Look Like?
- Can You Contract HIV From Touching Blood?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blood Splash
- HIV Infection Risk Vaginal Sex Condom Broke
- HIV Risk After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.