Could people work with food if infected?
Oct 4, 2000
If someone was infected with HIV could they work with food such as in a mini mart stocking food on shelves?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Sure, why not. Only their blood or body fluids might be infectious. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Problems Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause To Man?
- What Is The Percentage Of Teens That Have Had Chlamydia?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Do Syphilis Sores Look Like On A Vagina?
- What Are The Ways You Can Catch Herpes?
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.