|Could people work with food if infected?
Oct 4, 2000
If someone was infected with HIV could they work with food such as in a mini mart stocking food on shelves?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Sure, why not. Only their blood or body fluids might be infectious. DTD
SGPT=180 AND SGOT=85
I want to know about scabs like insect bite?
- Are Hiv Test Results Accurate After 1 Year?
- Could A Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Result In An Hiv Test
- How Bad Will The Sore Throat And Muscle Aches Be When You Have Hiv?
- Does A Woman Who Have Hiv Or Aids Get Their Period?
- Does Hiv Cause Cough?
- Essential Oils For Neuropathy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.