|By wife has hep c
Oct 16, 2000
can we have unprotected sex
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I can't give you an absolute answer to that, you have to make your own decisions. However, the CDC recommends that people not change their sexual practices if they are heterosexual monogamous couples. Sharing razors and toothbrushes is probably more risky behaviour than heterosexual sex. Certainly you should avoid sex during menstruation. The rest is up to you. Good luck! DTD
fooling the virus
Blood in urine samples
- How Long Does It Take To Get Hiv After Having Sex?
- How Long Can Hiv Hide In Your System Before Being Detected?
- Where Are Lymph Nodes That Are Affected By Hiv?
- Chances Of Contacting Hiv From A Insulin Needlestick
- Health Insurance For Hiv Patients
- Longest Period Of Time A Person Is Living With Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.