fooling the virus
Oct 16, 2000
if you were to fool the aids virus that the human body was dead would the aids virus still live?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
The AIDS virus needs live human lymphocytes to reproduce. Dead cells will not suffice. However how did you think you were going to fool the virus? It is unlikely that the virus could be fooled. It is very smart. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.