|fooling the virus
Oct 16, 2000
if you were to fool the aids virus that the human body was dead would the aids virus still live?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
The AIDS virus needs live human lymphocytes to reproduce. Dead cells will not suffice. However how did you think you were going to fool the virus? It is unlikely that the virus could be fooled. It is very smart. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.