I need help

I was inserting my fingers in a girl who might be infected and her juices were on my fingers. then I felt my penis is it possible that I can get it. my pores still opened up so it doesn't seem any different. I'm to scared to get tested and it is bothering me. can you help me

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Dear Help,

Anything is possible, but what you are describing is a low risk encounter. However, you should get tested, there is nothing to be afraid of. If you are positive you can be treated and the disease controlled. If not then you can be more careful in the future! Go get tested and good luck! DTD

Can having hep c affect hiv testing?
HIV prevention!