Oct 16, 2000
I'm thinking of surgical methods to help minimize chance of my wife getting HBV etc. Can Castration prevent me from ejaculation and thus save my wife from catching STD? Please inform.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Castration does not prevent ejaculation or make you less contagious. The best thing you can do to prevent your wife from acquiring HBV is to get her vaccinated for it! It is simple easy and effective. Get her to the doctor and get her the vaccine! Good luck! DTD
Sign of Infections
Can having hep c affect hiv testing?
- Will There Be A Cure For Hpv In The Future?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- Will Any Antibiotic Cure Syphilis?
- Where Do Shingles Appear On The Body?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.