|should I get tested??
Oct 16, 2000
I recently shared a spliff(joint) with an infected person, I understand that I am probably being stupid about this but my mind keeps on telling me, "What if he had a cut on his lip and I did too?", should I worry?, and should I get tested?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
You should not worry about the joint, but what you may have done after the joint. Under any circumstances you should get tested on a yearly basis anyway. So go get tested! DTD
What are the side affects of medication for Hepatitis C?
sero-conversion exposure time frame
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will Z Pack Take Care Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Will Baking Soda Help With Herpes?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.