|should I get tested??
Oct 16, 2000
I recently shared a spliff(joint) with an infected person, I understand that I am probably being stupid about this but my mind keeps on telling me, "What if he had a cut on his lip and I did too?", should I worry?, and should I get tested?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
You should not worry about the joint, but what you may have done after the joint. Under any circumstances you should get tested on a yearly basis anyway. So go get tested! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Purple Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Muscle Ache Sign Of Seroconversion
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.