|Question about HIV
Oct 24, 2000
Could HIV linger in your body without any antibodies show up on tests for years?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Most people have antibody by 3 months after exposure, very rarely it can take 6 months, but that appears to be the outside window. If you are worried, get tested! Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.