|Therapy and Marijuana
Oct 24, 2000
I have heard conflicting stories regarding smoking marijuana while on HCV Interferon treatment. Does it have any effect on the treatment and if so, how? I also want to thank you for being available to people.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Some of my patients have tried marijuana and or marinol, which is the legal pill form used for appetite in HIV and Cancer patients. They generally like it. I have no trouble with my patients using it, as long as it does not hurt their lungs. It should not harm the liver, so enjoy! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Anal Fisting
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Deep Kissing?
- Fever Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Jock Itch A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.