Oct 24, 2000
need your help. I have noticed knots or bumps under my rib cage on both sides of my body; a couple are sensitive to touch. You cannot see them, but have to feel. Are these "swollen glands" or lymph nodes. I had an unprotected vaginal intercourse about 15 weeks ago; at about 12 weeks I tested negative. I did have a "cold" about 2 weeks ago -- stuffy nose (no fever, or sweats or anything) Does this sound like trouble!!! Thanks
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
This does not sound like trouble. However, to be absolutely certain you should get the antibody checked at 4 or 6 months. There are no lymph nodes under your ribs. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.