Hepatitis D,E,F,G etc.???

My girlfriend had unprotected sex to a man two years ago. That man used to work as gay prostitute and also took drugs(by injecting) as my girlfriend found out later. She got tested for HIV and HBV and HCV. Luckily all tests were negative. Recently, I read about Hepatitis D, E, F and G in a scientific biochemical text at university. Now I am a bit worried because of her high risk contact 2 years ago and my new knowledge of the existence of these types of hepatitis. My questions concerning hepatitis D-G are now: 1)Are there many infected people? (Especially in Europe because I am from Germany.) 2)Are there also groups with higher risk to carry the viruses? (Like gay men, prostitutes, drug addicted people etc. in the case of HIV.) 3)Are there already routine tests to detect antibodies or the genetic material (DNA/RNA) of the viruses D-G? 4)Are there vaccinations for hepatitis D-G? 5)Are hepatitis D-G transmitted via sexual contacts (including oral sex)? 6)What are the general ways of transmission of Hep D-G? 7)Are the diseases acute or chronic? 8)Are there any aftereffects like cancer or liver cirrhosis in the case of hepatitis B? 9)How do you assess the risk for my girlfriend (she had vaginal sex with the "risky" man) and me (I had unprotected oral sex with my girlfriend so far) to have possibly caught hepatitis D, E, F or G ??? I know I have a lot of questions. Nevertheless, I would appreciate if you would answer them because I am really worried. Thanks!

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Good questions. Basically, hepatitis D or delta cannot exist without the presence of hepatitis B. It is common in mediterranean Europe mostly, but elsewhere too. Like B it can be sexually transmitted and will make B worse. Hepatitis E is waterborne and exists mostly in India, Bangladesh and Pakistan and is not spread person to person. F turned out to be the same as E. G is a lot like C and is spread by needles, so far no data on sexual transmission. However G does not appear to cause long term harm. You and she can get vaccinated for hepatitis A and B and I would recommend it. Good luck DTD

Stop Hiv Treatment while on Pegintron/Riba
Side effects