|hepatitis c lifespan
Oct 28, 2000
how long can it take for hepatitis to kill you
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It can take 2-3 years or it can take 50-60 years, or even never. It is different in everybody. You can do a lot to help yourself by not drinking alcohol and eating well and taking care of yourself. DTD
hepatitis c transfer
testing false positive for HIV
- How Long After Sexual Contact Does It Take To Detect Hiv?
- Can Hiv Detect In Complete Blood Test?
- At What Stage In The Hiv Virus Does Kaposi's Sarcoma Develop
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Hepatitis C From A Needlestick?
- Reishi Mushrooms And Hiv
- What Does Serum Hiv Antibody Status Non Reactive Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.