|hepatitis c lifespan
Oct 28, 2000
how long can it take for hepatitis to kill you
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It can take 2-3 years or it can take 50-60 years, or even never. It is different in everybody. You can do a lot to help yourself by not drinking alcohol and eating well and taking care of yourself. DTD
hepatitis c transfer
testing false positive for HIV
- White Blood Cells And Chlamydia
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Cure Gonorrhea?
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.