|hepatitis c lifespan
Oct 28, 2000
how long can it take for hepatitis to kill you
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
It can take 2-3 years or it can take 50-60 years, or even never. It is different in everybody. You can do a lot to help yourself by not drinking alcohol and eating well and taking care of yourself. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hepatitis Kill You?
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.