|hepatitis c transfer
Oct 28, 2000
can hepatitis c be transferred in any other ways besides blood and needles? Also can you still hepatitis A and B even though you have had a Vaccine for it?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
The vaccines are about 96% effective. Occasionally after 10 years or so, boosters may be necessary for the vaccines. Hepatitis C is rarely transmitted sexually, most often in people who have multiple partners and sexually transmitted diseases. So you can get it in other ways than blood and needles. Be careful! DTD
hepatitis c lifespan
- Amoxicillin Syphilis Treatment
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
- Can My Boyfriend Give Me Mono Through Oral Sex?
- Hiv Can You Get It From A Scratch
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.