Oct 28, 2000
In addition to avoid alcohol, are there also some food types that, I need to keep away so as not to quicken damage to liver, as being positive hep C? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Alcohol is the real culprit here, so as long as you eat well, a balanced diet you should be fine. Eat right, rest and exercise should be the best things you can do besides getting treated. Stay well! DTD
transmission of hep C to baby?
hepatitis c transfer
- Will My Doctor Test Me For Herpes When I'm Pregnant?
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What To Put On Shingles Scabs?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.