Oct 28, 2000
In addition to avoid alcohol, are there also some food types that, I need to keep away so as not to quicken damage to liver, as being positive hep C? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Alcohol is the real culprit here, so as long as you eat well, a balanced diet you should be fine. Eat right, rest and exercise should be the best things you can do besides getting treated. Stay well! DTD
transmission of hep C to baby?
hepatitis c transfer
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Mutual Masturbation
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.