transmission of hep C to baby?

I have just learned that I am HCV positive. I don't know how I got it and when. Probably in a surgical operation, cos I had a few in the past. My husband also got checked he is negative,though we had unsafe sex always. I have a 2,5 year old baby and I am very concerned about her. What is the chances that she is also positive too?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

The chances of transmission to your baby are very low. In the past studies it was about 5% in women who have had vaginal deliveries and slightly lower in women who had C sections. You can have her checked, and you should but it is unlikely that she is infected! DTD

TREAT HCV or HIV????
food diet