|Blood test positive/westernblot negative
Oct 28, 2000
If the regular blood test was positive and then 2 western blot test were ran.. what does this mean..
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It could be a false positive antibody test. Would advise a PCR test. That would be conclusive. Good luck! DTD
Wife Pregnant !!! Is PCR Accurate?
TREAT HCV or HIV????
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.