Jan 27, 2002
i'm on anabolic steroids, small doses for muscle. i took two vaccinations today, one for tetanus and the other for hepatitis A. I didn't mention it to the doctor since they are illegal. will i be ok?
| Response from Dr. Fried
This type of information should not be withheld from your physician because it has implications if you get other illnesses that could be related to the anabolic steroid use, particularly severe liver damage. These types of steroids can be dangerous with long-lasting consequences that you will not be happy about. I am not aware of any adverse effects of vaccines with anabolic steroids.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.