|LESBIANS AND HEPATITIS C
Oct 28, 2000
I just found out my partner of 4 years has hepatitis c. Can you give me some info. on how it affects lesbians? I have found lots of info. on it in general,but not much on lesbian sex and other matter to be concerned with.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
There is really no data on lesbian sexual transmission of hepatitis C. It is not a real sexually transmitted disease even in heterosexuals. The most important thing to avoid is blood. So don't share razors or toothbrushes and don't have sex during menses and if you are using any devices that may have blood on them, don't exchange them. Other than that, I would not worry much about it. Good luck and have fun! DTD
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.