Oct 28, 2000
I would like to know if this decease can be spread by casual contact such as food handlers in public places or be handling items from a person with hepatitis c.
John in Fort Worth
Response from Dr. Dieterich
No it can not. Hepatitis A can be spread by food handlers, but not hepatitis C or B. Hepatitis B and C are spread by blood and sex. You can still get vaccinated against hepatitis A and B so if you are worried go get vaccinated. DTD
hepatitis B immunization
LESBIANS AND HEPATITIS C
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On The Labia Minor?
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
- Can Vaginal Fluid Entering The Eye Cause Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.