Oct 28, 2000
I have hepatitis c however my results from my liver profile sgot and sgpt and normal, should I start medication? Or do I wait for the numbers to rise?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
This is the best reason to do a liver biopsy. If your biopsy shows significant fibrosis then you should begin right away. If it does not show fibrosis, then you can wait. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Do You Get Rid Of Vaginal Cysts?
- Is Hpv Tested For When Donating Blood?
- White Blood Cell Genital Vaginal
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.