CD4 count, EBV, Toxoplasma, CMV, Hepatitis A and H. Pylori

Dear Dr.,

I would like to thank you milion times for helping people and me. I wish I knew all this information before I don't do any sexual contact till I get marry. As a risky behavior I did protected vaginal intercourse, unprotected oral sex on me and when I was fingering I had cut on my hand a week ago. This happened from last October 1999 till this year 2000 February. The tests I have done antibody, PCR RNA and DNA, they are all negative till now. Doctors diagnosed me with Hepatitis A which he told me I am on recovery. Also with EBV, CMV, Toxoplasma, H. Pylori, High Trigelycerides. I have just taken medication for Trygelyceride (Lopid) and for H. Pylori (Prevac). I know that HIV causes different kind of problems. Till now I still have gas in my intestines, white tongue, which I don’t know if it's trush and if I have Candidiasis, Candida Ablicans. My White Blood count last year November was 6.7 then on May this year was 5.1 then on May 31 was 5.8 then on July 17 was 4.5. And recently then I did a CD4 count and this is the figure:

Lympocyte Abnrm. Normal Units Reference Range CD3+/CD4+ (Helper) 45 Percent 30-61

CD3+/CD4+ (Help.) ABS 717 cu. mmt 490-1740

CD3+/CD8+ (Suppres) 24 Percent 12-42

CD3+/CD8+ (Suppre) ABS 382 cu. mm. 180-1170

CD4/CD8 Ratio 1.88 Ratio 0.86-5.00

Absolute Lymphocyte CT 1593 cells/cu.mm 850-4100 Dr. I wonder could it be some type of HIV virus and the tests are not picking up? The girl that I have intercourse with is from Caribean, Guyana. Please advise me what to do. Thank you very, very much in advance. Please help me.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

This is at least the third time you have written in in various guises. All your tests are normal. Listen to your MD and forget this. You must have something else to worry about like the election or peace in the Mideast. Good luck and stay healthy and be careful! DTD

Non-Responder to Interferon and then Combo-Therapy
looking for another alternative