|entecavir & hep B
Nov 13, 2000
Do you think that entecavir is a good option to treat hep B?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Looks good so far. Trials beginning in the new year. DTD
hep c and hiv antibodies
Non-Responder to Interferon and then Combo-Therapy
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Bacteria Infections Contagious?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.