|entecavir & hep B
Nov 13, 2000
Do you think that entecavir is a good option to treat hep B?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Looks good so far. Trials beginning in the new year. DTD
hep c and hiv antibodies
Non-Responder to Interferon and then Combo-Therapy
- Does Sore Throat With Hiv Lasts Long?
- When Having Hpv Should You Use A Condom?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Color Is The Discharge From Gonorrhea?
- Things That Look Like Herpes But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.