|entecavir & hep B
Nov 13, 2000
Do you think that entecavir is a good option to treat hep B?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Looks good so far. Trials beginning in the new year. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- High Liver Enzymes Cause False Positive Hiv Test
- How Accurate Is A Post-pep Test At 3 Months?
- How Much Hiv In Drop Of Blood?
- How Quickly After Exposure Can You Notice Symptoms Of Hiv?
- Should I Continue To Test For Hiv After 9 Months?
- Social, Legal, And Ethical Ramifications Of HIV Status Disclosure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.