|hep c and hiv antibodies
Nov 13, 2000
Hi doctor , if a person is hep c positive does this make it harder to detect for hiv ? Thanks for your time.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
No it is not harder. There is always some room for error in the system. You should be checked for both, even if you just think about it. DTD
Should i wait for pegylated interferon?
entecavir & hep B
- Is Rectal Bleeding An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be HIV
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.