|hep c and hiv antibodies
Nov 13, 2000
Hi doctor , if a person is hep c positive does this make it harder to detect for hiv ? Thanks for your time.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
No it is not harder. There is always some room for error in the system. You should be checked for both, even if you just think about it. DTD
Should i wait for pegylated interferon?
entecavir & hep B
- Severe Chest Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
- How Quickly After Exposure Can You Notice Symptoms Of Hiv?
- Is Acute HIV Infection Flu Like Symptoms Are Contagious?
- Is It Bad To Masturbate If Your Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.