Nov 13, 2000
Even though a person diagnosed with chronic HBV changes status from e antigen to e antibody is he still contagious?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Usually that is the case. However there are rare cases where there is a pre-core mutant (usually in Asia) where there is still virus in the presence of e Ab. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.